OUR CUSTOMERS CAN CREATE A BETTER BUSINESS FUTURE WITH US THROUGH:
Customer focused sales process
Company culture & leadership development
CHANGE MANAGEMENT – HOW TO INSPIRE & ENERGIZE PEOPLE TO MAKE A CHANGE REALLY HAPPEN?
It is a known fact that most of change programs fail to achieve their goals; we therefore bring the key players in the organization together to plan and implement the change. To change the thinking and action of people in an organization requires making sense of the plan for different stakeholders. This happens only in processes where people themselves comprehend the plans.
Change implementation is difficult because of three major things:
- Change weakens our performance for awhile – some of our resources will be tied up and there are always some extra effort and problems to deal with the change.
- In change there is connected more uncertainty (e.g. risks, surprises, problems) than normal activity – some people enjoy the excitement and change some others won’t, i.e. there are big differences between people how eager they are for change
- Change is often managed / implemented badly – leaders do not have change implementation skills, most leaders manage things not people and most leaders often use authoritative models, i.e. controlling, argumentation and confrontation.
In order to be successful in a change implementation it is important to be able to run through the most important change phenomena in the organization facing the change. It is a normal situation that companies don’t have understanding and/or time for that process – that is where TribalConsulting can help you.
STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION – WHY DO MOST STRATEGIES FAIL?
Management spends often huge time to create strategy but try to implement it by sending power point slides or having 20min info sessions in the organization – and yet might wonder why people didn’t get it right, why aren’t they exactly as enthusiastic like the management.
For successful strategy implementation it is important to launch thinking and feeling process throughout the organization. The process includes following parts:
- What does the new strategy mean from perspective of our department / team:In order to handle both positive and negative sides of the change we need to include people throughout the organization to initialize a thinking process on how does the change feel, how does it look and which kind of challenge it is to our site & operations?
- What are the most important issues to be solved that the strategy will come true and work in our environment / site?
- Which activities we need to start on our site in order to work out the strategic issues important to our implementation, from point of view of
- What are the concrete actions, plans, time tables, responsibilities needed for successful implementation?
This approach will improve success of the strategy implementation through people’s own understanding, thinking, comparing and committing towards the new way of acting. The change will be implemented only if people are ready change their human performance, i.e. way of doing / behavior and act.
CUSTOMER FOCUSED SALES PROCESS – HOW TO IDENTIFY CUSTOMER’S RATIONAL & EMOTIONAL NEEDS AND INFLUENCE DECISION MAKING?
Selling is said to be 20% of products & processes and 80% of people. Yet, all traditional sales trainings concentrate on the sales process as a product introduction process and don’t pay enough attention to the difference of customers. I.e. how and why people react differently during the sales process and how their rational and emotional needs can be identified and satisfied.
This leaves sales persons without answers for the most important questions in sales:
- How can I identify customers‘ rational & emotional needs?
- How do I handle customer objection, e.g. price, delivery terms?
- Why is it more difficult to work with some customers but I create trust and rapport with some other?
- Why can I better understand decision making process of customers?
Our sales training program focuses on understanding and developing skills for sales persons to manage all types of people in different moments of the sales process. During this sales program the participants learn skills and have insights to answer the crucial questions of a sales person, thus making his sales process smoother and more successful. People buy from people – know yourself and your customers.
COMPANY CULTURE DEVELOPMENT – CULTURE EATS STRATEGY FOR BREAKFAST!
Most strategies and plans fail when rolled out to the organization because culture eats strategy for breakfast. Naturally occurring groups of people, i.e. tribes in every organization make up its culture. One very powerful tool for firstly understanding these tribes and current state of your business is tribal leadership. Tribal Leadership also helps you to defining your goals and thirdly providing tools for achieving the goals.
Tribal Leadership is based on focusing on your company culture. In the tribal leadership framework the tribes are divided in to five different tribal levels. The levels range from full blown anarchy up to working commonly towards a noble cause. In between there are levels such as self-promotion and real team work. The whole point of the model is that it gives you an easy tool to recognize where you are as well as it gives you simple practices and tips how to advance to the next level.
With help of the Tribal Leadership framework we can show leaders how to improve their culture and achieve the following:
- Teams collaborate and work towards common values.
- Reduce fear and stress levels as the “interpersonal friction” of working together decreases.
- Teams shifts from resisting leadership to seeking it out.
- The organization becomes a magnet for top talent.
- Employees’ engagement to work increases, and they go from “quit on the job but still on the payroll” to fully participating.
TRIBES CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR SUCCESS